requesting unsuspension

protonic

Reaction score
Could I get my account unsuspended please? Thank you for your help...

protonic

Reaction score
Was there any more news on the unsuspension as it has been about two weeks since my request?

protonic

Reaction score
The note on my suspension is "Code MQEBFD2; proxy_proxy3" but I have no idea what that means? (I'm asuming that I've been suspended for inactivity as I have had the account since late 2009 and have not had any issues with TOS at any point over the intervening 13 years.) This is a hosting account that I use for hobby and eductional purposes, plus I run a small wordpress install that supports my daytime job in magazine production

protonic

Reaction score
It's been a month since I asked to get my account unsuspended and I have heard nothing back yet? Is anybody monitoring these forums at all – I can see quite a few others in exactly the same position?

protonic

Reaction score
Can I bump this again, as I still have no access to my hosting account and no communication from anyone at X10?

protonic

Reaction score
Seriously guys, it's two and half months since requesting unsuspension and I've still not heard anything back from anybody at X10, and my account is still suspended? I've run this account since 2009 without any issue or problem, so I really do feel rather let down here...

protonic

Reaction score
Is there any way of contacting anyone in support at X10? It's been well over FOUR MONTHS since I requested unsuspenion and I have still to hear anything back from anybody at all? I don't understand what do I need to do to get any help on this – surely this cannot be an impossible problem to solve?