requesting unsuspension

Noxx22

Reaction score
I am writing to request the suspension of my website, ai4.x10.mx, be lifted, as it has been flagged for hosting malicious phishing content (Code AVVF9PF). I would like to clarify that my website is entirely benign and does not contain any phishing elements.

My website is primarily a personal testing platform where I have integrated a WordPress plugin (AI Engine) to run a chatbot. It serves as a sandbox environment for experimenting with various features and functionalities. The content on the website is purely for my own development and testing purposes, and it is not intended for any malicious activities.
I would like to stress that there is absolutely no phishing content or malicious intent associated with my website. I take website security and compliance seriously, and I have been diligent in ensuring that my website adheres to all ethical standards and regulations.

I kindly request that you review my website once more and reconsider the suspension.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am writing to request the suspension of my website, ai4.x10.mx, be lifted, as it has been flagged for hosting malicious phishing content (Code AVVF9PF). I would like to clarify that my website is entirely benign and does not contain any phishing elements.

My website is primarily a personal testing platform where I have integrated a WordPress plugin (AI Engine) to run a chatbot. It serves as a sandbox environment for experimenting with various features and functionalities. The content on the website is purely for my own development and testing purposes, and it is not intended for any malicious activities.
I would like to stress that there is absolutely no phishing content or malicious intent associated with my website. I take website security and compliance seriously, and I have been diligent in ensuring that my website adheres to all ethical standards and regulations.

I kindly request that you review my website once more and reconsider the suspension.
I apologize for the delay. This should be resolved now as you are correct your plugin was automatically caught by our automated features.