requesting unsuspension

rennerpt

Reaction score
"Our automated system has detected that you have recently added a domain to your free service that may not adhere to our community standards."

First, the domain subject to the present suspension of my account has not been recently added, but yes, has been added at least 3 years ago. However, I never have got time to exploit anything about it, and not even been able to register it under the proper authorities. Anyway, for me to be able to remove it from your system, I need to have access to it. Meanwhile you do not restore full acess to your system, any misuse that for any reason will be made of the related domain will be of your full responsability, since I already requested unsuspension of my account to proceed with proper procedures.

Regards.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I apologize our new system seemed to have flagged your domain. I have unsuspended trhis and marked the account to be allowed going forward.

There is NO reason for you to remove or do anything to your service as again, this was a false positive by our system