requesting unsuspension

Joelsonlima

Reaction score
Hello! I have not violated any privacy policy or terms of use, please observe my hosting. Yes, I inserted the subdomain but I then deleted it but the panel still showed that even though the subdomain was registered in the directory, I was suspended because of that. The panel bugg and I was suspended?

x10hosting is very good because I even upgraded to the START plan. If my accommodation does not return, I will request a refund.

Attachments

• Captura de tela 2024-05-05 140416.png
    Captura de tela 2024-05-05 140416.png
    99.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Captura de tela 2024-05-05 135437.png
    Captura de tela 2024-05-05 135437.png
    19 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20240504_131129_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240504_131129_Chrome.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 4

mrburnsx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
What is the purpose of the subdomain that was added?

Joelsonlima

Reaction score
Hey! I was trying to add the subdomain web.joelsontk.x10.bz in an HTML and PHP staging area, but I couldn't enter SSL for the domain, so it came to mind to enter this subdomain to see if it was something related to what I added . So I entered ''movies'' and SSL didn't work either. At the same time I deleted the 2 ''web'' and ''movies'' from the panel and the directory, but even after deleting them I discovered that they already existed in the panel! When I went to report this error to the community and discord, the website and hosting crashed. I don't want to lose my files please help me I have done everything.

Attachments

• Captura de tela 2024-05-11 140903.png
    Captura de tela 2024-05-11 140903.png
    7.8 KB · Views: 2

Joelsonlima

Reaction score
What is the purpose of the subdomain that was added?
Hey! I was trying to add the subdomain web.joelsontk.x10.bz in an HTML and PHP staging area, but I couldn't enter SSL for the domain, so it came to mind to enter this subdomain to see if it was something related to what I added . So I entered ''movies'' and SSL didn't work either. At the same time I deleted the 2 ''web'' and ''movies'' from the panel and the directory, but even after deleting them I discovered that they already existed in the panel! When I went to report this error to the community and discord, the website and hosting crashed. I don't want to lose my files please help me I have done everything.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Service has been restored. the term "movies" is not allowed on our free services. The term "web" is allowed if you had issues with SSL this may have been due to DNS or a time issue as our free services has a limit on when SSL can be installed and obtained.

Joelsonlima

Reaction score
O serviço foi restaurado. o termo "filmes" não é permitido em nossos serviços gratuitos. O termo "web" é permitido se você tiver problemas com SSL, isso pode ter sido devido ao DNS ou a um problema de tempo, pois nossos serviços gratuitos têm um limite de quando o SSL pode ser instalado e obtido.
Obrigado Érico S, obrigado por me ajudar!