Requesting upgrade to unlimited webspace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

plcfcode

Reaction score
Hello x10Hosting,

A while back, when I was new to x10Hosting, I happened to find this post, which explains the requirements that you need to meet in order to have your free account lifted of the 1GB limit. My account meets all of the requirements, and I would like to look into getting my account validated for this now. I still have about 400 MB left out of my 1GB, but I do not know how quickly I will use it up. My website URL is http://www.programmersworld.elementfx.com.

Thanks in advance!
~ David B

P.S.: Thank you, x10Hosting, for being the only web host that has not given me problems with frequent, major down-times! I plan to stick with x10Hosting for a long time, and never really did express my appreciation in your services!

plcfcode

Reaction score
Excuse me for asking, but why has nobody responded to my request yet?

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Most of us are community volunteers who don't have access to verify your files, increase your space, etc. Someone with correct access will need to verify your account content and so forth before a change can be made, and those people are few in number (and usually working hard on the account abuse end of the job queue). Please be patient. (But not too patient -- if, say, a week goes by with no response, it would be more than fair to ask again.)

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Handled via IRC, request was granted.

Status
Not open for further replies.