Required sign ins to keep the free account active

Status
Not open for further replies.

gorgonzola

Reaction score
I just got a letter saying that my account has been inactive and that I have to sign in to Cpanel in order to keep it active.

The account has been active.

I have been using FTP to send and receive files from my website (theo.x10hosting.com)

I sign into the Forum every week to satisfy the requirements for what I thought was your measure of whether the account was active or not.

Do I have to do the same for Cpanel as well?

How often?

Normally, with the Forum, I just log in and log out again which seems to satisfy the requirements for that.

Would the same be applicable for Cpanel or do I have to do something else while I'm there, like upload or download a file?

My requirements to get into the Cpanel are satisfied with FTP so I really don't need to sign into Cpanel unless you require it.

If so, please just let me know whether logging in and logging out again are sufficient, or I have to do more and, if so, what more I have to do?

Last edited:

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
To remain active you have to just login in forums and just go through some posts and remain active for 10mins.So that the system can mark you active.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
You must login each 31 days. My advice is to login twice each month, near the beginning and near the end.

gorgonzola

Reaction score
So logging in and logging out again is not enough?
Even though the system recognizes my last login as when I just logged out?
I have to stay on for 10 minutes and read some posts as well?
I'll try that and see if it works.

Last edited:

joejv4

Reaction score
Best bet is to at least read some of the News and Announcements board. That will keep you occupied long enough for the system to log your visit, and insure that you are up to date with the latest x10 news.

Status
Not open for further replies.