Resolved Requirements Not Met/Missing mysqli extension

budburry

Reaction score
Hello,
i was trying to manually setup SSL and i ended with deleting all files in file manager.

Since then i reciving message "Requirements Not Met/Missing mysqli extension" in wordpress installation...

i tried to do multiple times exact same thing as in this thread: https://community.x10hosting.com/threads/requirements-not-met-missing-mysqli-extension.210929/

Didnt worked. Still same error...
It looks like i bug it somehow...

I didn't want to bother you, so i tried just create new account, because until then everything worked like charm....But i see its against terms of conditions...

Can you please help?
What can i do?

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
x10 hosting does not usually provide support for scripts including wordpress.
i suggest checking the wordpress support site for immediate answers.
there are other posts i suggest you check for possible answers.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,
i was trying to manually setup SSL and i ended with deleting all files in file manager.

Since then i reciving message "Requirements Not Met/Missing mysqli extension" in wordpress installation...

i tried to do multiple times exact same thing as in this thread: https://community.x10hosting.com/threads/requirements-not-met-missing-mysqli-extension.210929/

Didnt worked. Still same error...
It looks like i bug it somehow...

I didn't want to bother you, so i tried just create new account, because until then everything worked like charm....But i see its against terms of conditions...

Can you please help?
What can i do?
As the error is indicating, I enabled the mysqli module via your Select PHP version of your directadmin.

budburry

Reaction score
i think i did the same thing... i dont get it... but it works now...Thank you very much sir