Reset account

Status
Not open for further replies.

gourlaykid91

Reaction score
Can you please reset my account back to primary state cause i kinda mucked it up

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

To do a reset we'd have to delete your account and you would have to sign up again. It would be much easier if you could try to fix the problem, or explain it here. If you want to delete your account and sign up again, let us know.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

Please complete the following form (copy and paste into a new reply), filling in the X and your cPanel username where indicated.

Account Deletion Request - Please delete my free hosting account.
cPanel username:
( ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

gourlaykid91

Reaction score
Account Deletion Request - Please delete my free hosting account.
cPanel username: gkid
(X) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

Could you do this with immediate effect please i am sure i wont want it back

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

I've terminated your account. Ensure you're signed into the account panel before signing up again, so you can use your existing forum/client account(s) and email address.
https://x10hosting.com/control/login.php

Thanks.

gourlaykid91

Reaction score
Would there be anywhere in the forums i can look to help me get started making my website again because I don't want to mess it up like last time

Status
Not open for further replies.