reset my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnuapp52

Reaction score
Hi,

I accidentally deleted some important files from the public_html
including .htaccess file and now began to emerge a different error.

Can somehow return all the settings / files by default?

my domain: http://loturaclero.elementfx.com

Please help me solve this problem.

Regards Ivan

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Try deleting all of the files inside public_html and then start over. If you had a blog or cms or forum software installed before, reinstall it and have it use the same database you were using before.

gnuapp52

Reaction score
I deleted all the files from the public_html directory, .htaccess file regenerated, but it is empty.
When you click on this link: http://loturaclero.elementfx.com/
this error occurs:
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, support@x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

It all begin when I deleted the default files from the public_html

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Are you sure that the empty .htaccess file is the only thing inside your public_html directory? Deleting the default files from that directory shouldn't be affecting your account like this. The files aren't necessarily needed. Did you have an existing database for any blog, cms, or forum installation? Try reinstalling that software and using the existing database with it. If you don't want to do that and the database still exists, just delete the database and user from phpmyadmin in the cPanel. Let me know if this works.

If none of my suggestions work, then I'll escalate this support thread so that an admin can help find out what's gone wrong and try to fix it.

Last edited:

gnuapp52

Reaction score
Did you have an existing database for any blog, cms, or forum installation?
Yes, I use wordpress and created the database.
After I deleted the database and cleared the browser cache, everything working :)

Thanks for your help.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm glad it's working now! :D Thank you for using x10hosting.

Status
Not open for further replies.