Reset password

janetasb

Reaction score
Hi, I'm not receiving the reset password email. May I please ask you to help me? Regards

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
There was an error transferring your account. Please note this has nothing to do with your hosting and your websites, databases, etc. are completely unaffected.

Please follow these steps:

1. Make sure your forum password is secure. It must have 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter, 1 number, and 1 special character. If your password is not secure, change it now: https://community.x10hosting.com/community/account/security

2. Sign up for a new account. Use the email address you use here for the forum. Also provided your forum user name and forum password.

3. After receiving the verification email, please post here so we can associate your hosting and the account just created.

janetasb

Reaction score
There was an error transferring your account. Please note this has nothing to do with your hosting and your websites, databases, etc. are completely unaffected.

Please follow these steps:

1. Make sure your forum password is secure. It must have 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter, 1 number, and 1 special character. If your password is not secure, change it now: https://community.x10hosting.com/community/account/security

2. Sign up for a new account. Use the email address you use here for the forum. Also provided your forum user name and forum password.

3. After receiving the verification email, please post here so we can associate your hosting and the account just created.
Done

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
You should now be able to log in using the email and password you provided during signup. Once you log in, you will see your old service in the dashboard. Click the "USER @ X##" button and then change your password. You can use your old password again if it was a strong password.