I believe I made some settings that are making it difficult to use and install in worpress: I've tried numerous processes related to correcting the problems. When trying to access the worpress installation, the Domain does not appear. That way I get stuck, I can't use the hosting. To try to rescue the settings I tried to create a new domain linkbio.x10.bz, but unfortunately I was not successful. I ask you to perform a reset of initial settings on my ACCOUNT ID: 74344. or if it is not possible, delete it from the register by email firstname.lastname@example.org to be able to start over from the beginning. Grateful.