ResHack

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkesavan1349

Reaction score
Actually I just uploaded ResHack for a test.. Account is suspended. How do i clear it and unsuspend?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
You don't, it's a permanent suspension for Warez as you are violating their rules and regulations.

Even if we ignore reshack however, you have other files and some hacking e-books which are in violation of the File Hosting policy of the TOS, so you would STILL be permanently suspended.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Permanent Suspension means "a suspension that is not able to be removed," so there's a bit of a problem there as you can imagine.

Read section 8 of the TOs; for a contravention of the Terms of Service you forfeited all access to files and databases on your account, along with all access to the account itself. There is no unsuspending the account at this point - I don't have the patience to go and do re-reviews when users don't follow the terms they agreed to on signup.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
We do not manually delete these accounts, they self-purge from the system after a minimum of 14 days has passed.

mkesavan1349

Reaction score
So i too cant delete on my own? That's okay... Sorry for what i did... It was E-Book for Ethical Hacking. Hell the people you are... Me too... Sorry a lot...

---------- Post added at 03:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 AM ----------

so? I shoud not be active for 14 days to "Auto delete" my account. Rite?

Interscopia

x10 Caffeine Addict
Prime Account
Reaction score
Your account will be deleted in 14 days, sometimes it takes a little longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.