Resident Evil 4 - PS2

dekarvn

Reaction score
n Resident Evil 4 players are reacquainted with Leon S. Kennedy, Raccoon City Police Department's idealistic rookie cop from Resident Evil 2. It has been six years since the destruction of Raccoon City and in that time, the U.S. government has been able to destroy the nefarious Umbrella Corporation. Fast forward to 2004 and players rejoin Leon, who is now a U.S. agent with a top-secret mission. He has been tasked to look into the abduction of the President's daughter and his investigation has led him to a mysterious location in Europe. As Leon encounters unimaginable horrors, he must find out who or what is behind everything.

drake

Reaction score
I the capcom out did themselves this time great survival horror game

Jxwisniewski

Reaction score
This game looks really good with the graphics and stuff like that, but I really hate games that stray from the story line I mean the first couple of games were very close to the movies and they tried to colaborate them together but now the virus goes all over and stuff like that.

sgtbenc

Reaction score
Eh, I've never played any of them. Probably never will, unless I get really rich and have TONS of time just to play games or whatever I want. Even then it wouldn't be on the top of my list.