"Resource Limit Hit!" on Chopin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
It has come to our attention that sites that hit our High Resource Usage limit for CPU time per hour do not get reset after the hour has passed on the chopin server, causing sites to display "Resource Limit Hit!" for extended periods of time. We have a ticket open with 1H Software regarding this issue, and will keep you updated as we hear more information.

As always, please do not post support requests in this thread.

EDIT: We have received word that this issue should now be fixed. If you continue to have issues with your site not resetting after an hour saying "Resource Limit Hit", please open a support ticket.

Last edited:

dave18

Reaction score
That explains it. I'm among those affected by this.

I do hope it gets resolved sooner. Thanks for the update.

tarma

Reaction score
Thank you. believed that my account was suspended. I will wait to be restored

eminencev1175

Reaction score
even am affected....all my stored data is gone....what i must do to restore my site...help me out

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
Your site is not gone it is just being redirected for high resource usage. Once this is fixed your site will show up fine. You should still be able to log into cPanel and use the file manager and/or use FTP like normal.

eminencev1175

Reaction score
Your site is not gone it is just being redirected for high resource usage. Once this is fixed your site will show up fine. You should still be able to log into cPanel and use the file manager and/or use FTP like normal.

friend am not able to login to cpanel nor the FTP session....what should i do ???:mad:

jtb_btj13

Reaction score
uuuummmm!
I hope that is not present in the other servers.
always be measured use of these services and thus do not show these problems in the future.
x10 thanks .........

bigmikelm275

Reaction score
uuuummmm!
I hope that is not present in the other servers.
always be measured use of these services and thus do not show these problems in the future.
x10 thanks .........

I would think that they are not present in other servers, as I'm not getting it, and my site runs on Boru. On the other hand, my site doesn't even get much traffic, but its worth noting that I don't get it on Boru.

alex.kane9925

Reaction score
Is this the reason why me site started to have a 404 Error everytime I try to visit it?

If it is, then I'm very mad. :mad:

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Is this the reason why me site started to have a 404 Error everytime I try to visit it?

If it is, then I'm very mad. :mad:

Hello,

A 404 error means the file you're trying to reach is not there. Resource usage is a different thing. Please open a support ticket if you wish to receive support on the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.