Resource Limit Hit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blacknight.the89

Reaction score
what and why is this ? never happened before i havent changed anything in my site and in few words like only 2 users were online during the past hour o_O

Resource Limit Hit!

This site has exceeded its resource limits for the past hour, web traffic has been restricted. Limits are reset every hour, please try back shortly. Common reasons for this error:

• High resource usage scripts.
  • Poorly coded scripts.
  • Time to upgrade.

---------- Post added at 04:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 AM ----------

can someone explain me, i dont understand the new system... my site was doing less than ever and got "suspended" now thx to that new system

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
Please read the HRU announcement.

You are using too many system resources (CPU) and have been limited for an hour. This may be because of high usage scripts. You can still log into cpanel to change/remove scritpts or configurations that are causing the high resource usage.

Your site is not suspended. It will be back again in a hour.

blacknight.the89

Reaction score
Please read the HRU announcement.

You are using too many system resources (CPU) and have been limited for an hour. This may be because of high usage scripts. You can still log into cpanel to change/remove scritpts or configurations that are causing the high resource usage.

Your site is not suspended. It will be back again in a hour.

well is like being suspended for 1 hour, worst... oh well seems that i'll lose the few users the site had, because I have to remove the chat... the most important tool i had in my site to make it alive and iframe chats are not so dynamic... now lets see how many users can handle without being cpu suspended meh

thanks :redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::redface:

Status
Not open for further replies.