Resource Limit Hit

Status
Not open for further replies.

dusmar93

Reaction score
My Website now displays "Resource Limit Hit" My site is on Starks. Is anyone else having this issue? Is this part of the other issues going on?

There is no increased traffic on my site, so I don't know why this happened? Did they set new resource limits?

Thanks

mudskippa26962

Reaction score
If you look below, lots of people are having this issue. It's probably due to the maintenance on the server. Check the service updates at the top of the forum which will tell you when you need to submit a support ticket and when to just wait it out.

dusmar93

Reaction score
Yea, I check the updates but Starka hasn't been listed and yet My site has been down for nearly 24 hours. I have two tickets in since early Tuesday and no responce.

I know it's free hosting, but if servers and sites are going to be down for hours, then they should AT LEAST be honest and tell us so. That's the most frustrting part to me, not knowing what is going on. I know sometime there is no way of knowing downtime, but many times there is at least some idea. If any of the admins read this, please! at least let me know what is happening with Starka and / or my site!!

Status
Not open for further replies.