Resource Limit Hit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pengui60

Reaction score
At around 10am my site (http://penguinclubcheats.com) started displaying this message:

[h=1]Resource Limit Hit![/h]
This site has exceeded its resource limits for the past hour, web traffic has been restricted. Limits are reset every hour, please try back shortly.[h=3]Common reasons for this error:[/h]
  • High resource usage scripts.
  • Poorly coded scripts.
  • Time to upgrade.

It is now 2:55pm and my site is still not back up. Help?! Thanks.

misson

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
The admins have been trying to track down the cause of this stuck suspension bug. Please log in to the account portal and open a ticket so an admin can look into it (and manually remove the suspension).

Last edited:

khanhthanhtdbd47

Reaction score
Take 2 weeks now that his website could not be active again, access is notified Resource Limit http://thanhcntt.x10.mx Hit!. Hope you help many thanks! I opened a ticket yesterday and I'm waiting on a reply.

Last edited:

talkpoliticsuk66

Reaction score
Guess the admin's must still be looking for this bug as my site's now been down with this same problem for the last eight hours.

talkpoliticsuk66

Reaction score
Starting to get a bit concerned. I raised a service ticket yesterday and had no response at all.

I've also noticed that Pengui60's site is still showing the same resource limit message despite them having opened a service ticket four days ago.

Is there any way of escalating this, particularly as I'm not even sure why the resource limit tripped on my site as it wasn't pulling any major traffic at the time?

digiblue

Reaction score
had same issue when i was working on site . online, now i use xampp instead. but the limit got lifted in less than 20minutes for me...

certcom92

Reaction score
I opened a support ticket on this issue, it was resolved with in 20 minutes. Excellent service X10
brilliant, thank you.:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.