Restore My Account (Very Urgent)

Status
Not open for further replies.

drazy005

Reaction score
I am very dissapointed with the way my last support ticket was treated.
All I asked for was that my web account be restored. Due to no error of mine, my access to my website account was stopped. Is that too much to ask, please. Now, I have lost a whole lot of goodwill and by extension, clients!. It is really unfair, and I am very sad indeed. Now, i feel I no longer have any other option but to move my hosting somewhere else where I can obtain better services-maybe this is happening because I don't pay.
I wish to use this medium to appreciate you for all you have done for me, but it is pertinent to note that when it did really matter, you failed me.
Kindly clear whatever restrictions there are on my account- (the associated e-mail address is drazy005@gmail.com, and the domain name is www.scholarshiprobot.com), so that I can move my files somewhere else.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
All I asked for was that my web account be restored. Due to no error of mine, my access to my website account was stopped. Is that too much to ask, please. Now, I have lost a whole lot of goodwill and by extension, clients!. It is really unfair, and I am very sad indeed. Now, i feel I no longer have any other option but to move my hosting somewhere else where I can obtain better services-maybe this is happening because I don't pay.
I wish to use this medium to appreciate you for all you have done for me, but it is pertinent to note that when it did really matter, you failed me.
Kindly clear whatever restrictions there are on my account- (the associated e-mail address is drazy005@gmail.com, and the domain name is www.scholarshiprobot.com), so that I can move my files somewhere else.

The scholarshiprobot.com is associated with another forum username called drazy

Login using that and post if any issues are there

The site is working fine for me.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Again, you have to post with the correct forum account. The one you're posting from has the correct email address, but is using the domain scholoarshiprobot.org.

We cannot assist you when we are unable to confirm the legitimacy of the request; I -can- tell you that neither account is showing it is disabled in any way, shape, or form. The best I can offer is to put in a password change request for the drazy account, as the one you're currently using is not the one with the .com address attached to it.

drazy005

Reaction score
All right, I have posted a request with my drazy/scholarshiprobot.com account.
Please do whatever u can,,,,........

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score

Hello,

Unfortunately, this ticket has caught me at a bad time.
If you want to move providers feel free. This is a free service and all you are doing is being disrespectful to us as staff and helpers, and the service we have been providing for you for absolutely nothing. I have no time for helping unappreciative people like you. You may be surprised to hear that most of our support staff are volunteers who give up their own time to answer tickets. The least you can do is have a bit of respect and patience when things go wrong. I have no time for you, and I'm sure the service doesn't either. Feel free to leave.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm looking into it to see if I can determine why it got closed, or how for that matter. I've seen a few others that did that recently, but those were all closed by the original poster before any staff could actually help.

In any case, the question I've got is now that he's posted under that username, what's the problem? The other account isn't suspended or anything, so what's actually needing to be fixed? The hosting was last suspended back in december for inactivity, which was resolved on january 14th. There's nothing to restore cause it wasn't suspended...

Edit: I also just confirmed on my testing account that you can indeed lock your own support request, and reopen it (Administrative tab>Open or Close, depending which is visible). Drazy, if you happened to choose to lock your own support request, do note that doing so will send it back about 50-60 pages to where the other closed threads are, which makes it impossible to find. If you didn't, then my apologies on behalf of whoever did suspend it, but there's also nothing that appears to be wrong with the other account when I look. It's not suspended, the site loads fine; what's the troubles with it?

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Here's what I get of the problem and why you can't log into your account.

Kindly clear whatever restrictions there are on my account- (the associated e-mail address is drazy005@gmail.com, and the domain name is www.scholarshiprobot.com), so that I can move my files somewhere else."

The problem is that the email address in the drazy/scholarshiprobot.com is a completely different email address from yahoo.com. This is why they can't log into their account panel.

Status
Not open for further replies.