returning to X10h

dotrrpge

Reaction score
Joined X10h way back in 2012 made a site for my guild even won a free domain name for it (they still do that?) was pretty good free host then so thought give it a try again. So how is it now days still good support and stuffs, I do also have one other question can I change my Forum name can't remember how I ended up with dotrrpge though DOTR was/is our guild tag but now making a VTC and want to use my normal forum/tag name..

Other then that its good to be back :)

jensen

Reaction score
Welcome back with a new name.
How's your new guild page?

dotrrpge

Reaction score
Well so far have this http://thelazytruckers.pcriot.com/ very basic front page but the forums/portal is coming along slowly trying SMF for the first time ever use to use PHPBB and IPB but kind of likeing SMF eas of use. Next have to edit the contact us page as seems on free account auto sending E-mail from site dose not work but that's no biggy.

Been fun getting back into being a Webmaster even trying to relearn all that HTML/CSS and PHP/MySQL been sooo long lol

jensen

Reaction score
While you're at it (learning and relearning) check out gitlab and firebase and static site generators. They are the next wave.

PS: Seems like facebook and google groups have taken over the SMF and PHPBB forum-like sites. Or maybe I'm just not much into forums. x10hosting is about the only forum I'm in :)