Reuest of Account Restore

Status
Not open for further replies.

ding_jz66

Reaction score
Hi,

My account is suspended due to violation of x10hosting's terms of service. Below is my account details:

Hosting Username: iammii
Package: adfree-infinity
Creation Date: October 21 at 8:31 am
Hosting Server: chopin

The website hosted on this account is a personal weblog with no copyrighted contents. I live in China and access to the rest of the internet is always a challenge. So I installed a php script that supposed to help me to access to my twitter webpage which is blocked by Chinese government. It's solely for personal usage and I am not aware of that it is actually not allowed. Please help me to restore my account. I would never voilate the service terms again.

Thanks for providing free web hosting service to the community so people like myself can be connected to the world. I am sorry for my poor English. I would explain it more clearly if I am using my native language.

Best regards,
J. Ding

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
In x10hosting's TOS:
* Proxies: We do not allow any kind of proxies to be used on our servers, for any reason.

This is a zero tolerance violation of TOS. Your account is permanently suspended. Any access to your account is not allowed, nor any backups are allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.