Review a newbie's site

digyourpc

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I have just launched my site http://www.digyourpc.com. This is my first ever experience of web designing. The site currently lacks a search engine and little bit graphics on home page which I will be adding soon once my exams get over..:biggrin:.
Meanwhile, I request you to take a review of my current site and suggest some ways to improve it.

Last edited:

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I like your site. You color combinations and linking everything is good. It doesn't look like a newbie's site. It looks like a professional site. Well done.

One exceptions is that why games section is going to total different design of your site.

If you import contents in the same design it looks uniform

One more thing. The home page link is going to index.html but it should be index.php check that

Last edited:

playminigames

Reaction score
yea i like your site too, but i think that the color is a little blah, but its really good for a first time site. I hope this helps with you!

digyourpc

Reaction score
I like your site. You color combinations and linking everything is good. It doesn't look like a newbie's site. It looks like a professional site. Well done.

One exceptions is that why games section is going to total different design of your site.

If you import contents in the same design it looks uniform

One more thing. The home page link is going to index.html but it should be index.php check that

Thanks! Now I have fixed that issue. It is now index.php. I have also make couple of changes in the site. Hope it will look now a lot better!

Thanks again for pointing out that mistake!