Review and Feedback

thesequel

Reaction score
Your site looks pretty good. Your header is a little big though; I have to scroll to see the actual content. The disclaimer on the front page isn't in line with the rest of the content. I think you should line that up.

camerafocalpoint

Reaction score
Might I just say, if you are an actual business, don't be cheap, spend the $9 and get an actual .com domain so your website can be legalsolutions.com, for example. I checked and legalsolutions.com has been taken, but then do something like www.knightlegalsolutions.com. (Knight is your name, correct?)

wongers

Reaction score
i am quite liking the website, i have to agree though, the header does appear to take up a little bit too much room, this is when we take in to consideration that the majority of users are using the resolution 1024x768 which means they will require to scroll down to see the majority of the page content.

also im not entirely sure about the over use of the Bold effect on the fonts on the right hand side of the page (services/fees/writing samples - etc) and the disclaimer at the bottom of the page

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Great site. Good design, i like the header image. and overall your site is very good

voyager7429

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback...I will definitely take your suggestions into consideration as I fine tune it!

phazzedout

Reaction score
Basically what everyone said. If this is supposed to be a business, spend 10 dollars a year and buy a .com domain name. It is important that you choose the right domain name. Many of the top 100 websites are at the top because of their easy to remember domain name. Who can forget Google, Yahoo, or Facebook.

If you are a business think SEO. Go to Amazon.com and look at the reviews for a good SEO book. Search Engine Optimization. This would make you the first result in Google or Yahoo if you play your cards right. (Make key words and link them to your own page, e.g. key word is Lawyer and you always connect that word to a specific page in your site maybe /laywer.htm)

The rest is good just listen to what the others have to say. If your website starts becoming popular think about ad placement, and upgrading the hosting service.