Review and feedback :)

kaleidoscopekorral

Reaction score
Nice idea for a community-centred personal homepage. However, I am having trouble with some of your links from your flash-based drop down menus. Are these under construction too? Also, I think more links about some of your interests and other content would help make your site more fascinating.

tittat

Reaction score
John, you looks cool in that pic :) And yes your site looks fine but what i noticed bad is that your site doesn't fit my browser well( 1024*768)

xnoddyx1

Reaction score
Nice idea for a community-centred personal homepage. However, I am having trouble with some of your links from your flash-based drop down menus. Are these under construction too? Also, I think more links about some of your interests and other content would help make your site more fascinating.

Hi kaleidoscopekorral thankq it isent a flash-based drop down menus it is java menu system
attachment.php

what links are you haveing trouble with?
as for "I think more links about some of your interests" the
eico_bebo.gif
next to my pic on the home page links to my bebo page
and for "and other content would help make your site more fascinating."
what content was you thinking of?

Attachments

• js_menu.png
    js_menu.png
    10.1 KB · Views: 31

xnoddyx1

Reaction score
John, you looks cool in that pic :) And yes your site looks fine but what i noticed bad is that your site doesn't fit my browser well( 1024*768)

Hi tittat thanks abowt the pic comment :) the website format is 1280 by 1024
as more and more move to High-definition 1920×1080 i thort that i shoud go sum way to go there as well but not as much as to only be good on one and not the other and as i have my primary display set to 1280 by 1024 and my secondary display set to 1024 by 768 HI-def and 1024 by 768 look ok on it i thort i shod ues this as the mid grownd for it