Review Creepy Eye Studios site please...

Agenator

Reaction score
Take a look at the design of my new site, creepyeyestudios @ http://creepyeyestudios.com/wordpress (i will move it to creepeyestudios.com as soon as i get the page structure fixed). I went for a simple look for my theme as far as the main content area. It will be used as a video and web design site. Thanks for your input and feel free to ask any questions.

LHVWB

Reaction score
The template looks okay but isn't that inventive, just a few comments.
  • The title is difficult to see with dark blue on black.
  • The videos link takes you to the wordpress.com site for some reason.
  • There are multiple other links which don't work, but I supose thats because this isn't your final site.
Apart from those comments, I quite like the simple template, just fix up the header and it'll look fine.

Agenator

Reaction score
i meant to mention that I havn't worked on the top links. Just wondering, can you clearly see the words or are you having trouble with the reflection? I'm not entirely sure how to fix the reflection I've tried to turn up the glow but then its just too mutch so I think I may just have to leave it that way :( oh well. Anyother comments would be helpful. Oh and any suggestions on how to make it more inventive would also be helpful (In my past however when I tried to be inventive It always turned out too busy or didn't look good which is I why I stuck with a simple design).

shaunak

Reaction score
Last edited:

Agenator

Reaction score
uh the screen cAPture you gave looks fine... Ill mess arounde with it a little more for the title but right now i;m just tryinjg to get the design to look good. thanks for the advice. anyone else ahve any thing to say?

Agenator

Reaction score
yea i just saw that forgot to put ads rofl :{ ... ill repost here when its unsuspended
okay so Ill work on it while I get it unsuspended and probably have it looking better when Its unsuspended...

Last edited: