Review - Easy Windows Updater

hacxx

Reaction score
Hi,

I have developed a website that gives access to security patches from microsoft in a simple manner. Currently is only available for Windows XP but i will add support for Vista and Seven shortly.

To use it is simple, scroll the first combo box looking for your computer language, in the second combo box select the patch you want to download and a new window will open with the download page from Microsoft.

Any sugestions are welcome, and thanks a lot ;)

Easy Windows Updater

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
The design is quite good, but the content is, to be honest, very much in the diminutive side. All I see is four lines of text, which wouldn't instil faith that your updates are legit. Perhaps you could consider adding images etc and subheadings with details about what you are offering. You could also have a page title above the striped line.

hacxx

Reaction score
The design is quite good, but the content is, to be honest, very much in the diminutive side. All I see is four lines of text, which wouldn't instil faith that your updates are legit. Perhaps you could consider adding images etc and subheadings with details about what you are offering. You could also have a page title above the striped line.

What about now, i added more text that explains in detail how a user should use the site and download. The Downloads available are from Microsoft and they aren't direct with that i mean that the user is required to click the download button in the microsoft site before it can really download.

About the images i will have to find some pack online.

Thanks for your review,

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
It certainly looks better now, when you get the images it should looks a lot better.