Review Ebooks....site

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I have a bunch of e-books and am getting more as soon as possible. I was wondering if someone would like to go and review the sites that advertise it....

http://foreverything.co.cc/thestore/ebooks/ is the page you click on which one you would like to visit

NOTE: They are already made so that if someone buys it...I get income..don't buy something if you don't want that.

They are all resell rights e-books and have found a source for many more to come.

So if anyone can simply review them it would be appreciated...tell me if something is wrong or anything like that. I am going to give rep to those that help. :)

Thankyou.

Last edited:

XxionxX24

Reaction score
First off the image on the identity theft page isn't working. It has no other graphics and is devoid of any flare. This page contains nothing that makes me want to buy this product. I see nothing that assures me that I will receive this product upon payment. I would not give any sensitive information to this site. Under the assumption that I would actually be dumb enough to buy something I added the $8.00 item to my cart only to find that the item had doubled in price. I checked twice and sure enough it was $16.00 in the cart and $8.00 on the display page. I don't mean to be harsh but that is how I feel about those web pages. I am a savvy internet consumer and I only buy things from web pages that I can trust, and those web pages do not make me want to whip out my visa.

The same price jump seems to happen on every product that I tried to check out with. One an Adsense guide went from $9.97 on the display page to $19.94 on the checkout page. This item a video vault jumped from $97.00 to a whopping $194.00. Now I don't know whats wrong but this would not be a nice customer experience, and I would probably just give up with all of the e-books out there.

On this page the "get more information here" link was not displayed and upon further examination was also broken on at least three other pages 1st 2nd 3rd.

I hope that my review doesn't sound to negative because a majority of the pages look great! I hope that your business takes off, it looks like you are off to a good start and you have lot of content!

Last edited: