Review free online games site

apoorav2

Reaction score
Nice site but you should provide more games, x10 have more games than you

l7meterz

Reaction score
^ Lol.

Yeah its a nice site, kind of cluttered but there is lots of potential.

nikomia

Reaction score
All games are just fun to play but I think, according to my experience, you should change the design of your site so that it looks more professional and change the domain to something like co.cc or co.nr instead of x10hosting.
Many websites, ending with the domain co.nr, have good ranking on Google Search Engine.

jackyt2

Reaction score
The main page design look good, it reminds me of other popular game sites (that is a good thing).
:yumyum:

websitedude

Reaction score
Thank you guys good advice i would just like to say to nikomia that i do have a redirection service www.igamesportal.co.cc but itend not to use it becuase it says powered by co.cc in the title
Edit:
Whenever I tried to land on your homepage I just got redirected to the page. http://www.igames.x10hosting.com/igamesinternetportalhome.htm. How can I compare. But it's all okay to keep it as a homepage.

yea the igamesinternetportalhome.htm is the homepage i suppose it would be better if it was just www.igames.x10hosting.com

Last edited:

Awesomexr

Reaction score
Yes, but you have to keep adding more games, thats the idea of a games website.

websitedude

Reaction score
I agree and theres where i am failing at the moment i have put a average of 4 games a month on which I know isn't enough