Review: Fsx Biohazard Airlines

Darkmere

Reaction score
You have three errors on the page. Line 91 says it has a Closing <article /> but no open tag, not entirely sure what is throwing that error and the same with line 73 stating the div tag isnt closed. The third error is line 101 stating that the border attribute isnt used in HTML 5 and to assign it in CSS. Then of course you have one warning stating that HTML5 is not a standard or supported coding format which could cause display errors on different browsers.

On the bottom of your page the copy right is cut off. It goes below the screen to where you only see a 1 pixel line of the top part of the letters.

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

but it does look crisp and clean other than the chopped off text at the bottom. And you may be close to having contrast errors (you are standing at 55.3%) but it still looks good.

peterac

Reaction score
Re: Review: Fsx Biohazard Airlines

Spelling check 'Us To Transport There Toxic Waste!' perhaps 'Us To Transport Their Toxic Waste!'. Otherwise has a nice feel to it, Darkmere has covered the rest.

Pixaro

Reaction score
Litle question?

What is down of Live support is there must me that white line?

Darkmere

Reaction score
Litle question?

What is down of Live support is there must me that white line?

That is what I was telling about up top. It is the copy right but it is off screen to the point it makes a line. You can actually drag select it and see that it is text.

fflandrath53

Reaction score
Dear fsbioairlines14,
In addition to what has already been pointed out, I think you need to better explain what a virtual airline is and why anyone would want to fly a load of hazardous waste. Is it a game? A joke or what? (You have devilish sense of humor if it's a joke.)
Several navigation links do not work. For the most part I do like the graphics and layout.
Interesting concept and although I am no game expert, it probably needs further conceptual development...
Best wishes.
Floyd