Review: Hot TEENS

tittat

Reaction score
please review www.tmondo.com.
The site is for teenagers like you all.
There is credits and rewards section as in x10 forums.
You comments are welcome.

delon

Banned
Reaction score
which script did u use to build your social network, well its for teen, ill try to try it ( whenever i get time ).

mrmason

Reaction score
It looks like there is plenty of content that can grow into a beautiful community. It also looks very organized. With that said, it looks a little boring as well. Good work.

tittat

Reaction score
It looks like there is plenty of content that can grow into a beautiful community. It also looks very organized. With that said, it looks a little boring as well. Good work.
thanks for the comment.But why you think its boring.Please say how can i improve.Your suggestion are valuable for me.

Siaram

Reaction score
You need a catch phrase to sum up the site. TMONDO means nothing to me and probably most others. Below your site name put a catch phrase that sums up your site.

Also, credits? They are great IF people know what they do. What are these credits? How can I get some? Do I have to pay for them? How any do I need? etc... This needs explanation.

Then in the center under "What is TMONDO?" you have that question plus many wors like health, fashion, sports and romance. Why not have a pop up balloon explining each one and how they relate to the site? You can't even click on the pretty girl. I am lost. Is she a member? Straight gay or lesbian? Why is she there or is she part of he "Etoro" ad below her?

The look and fel is great, but I think it neds to explain more everywhere so that people canunderstand why they are on the site and what exactly it does.

Sorry, I hope that wasn't to harsh, but I expect the same critique on my site and that's how we make them better. ;) Goodluck thouhg man, it'll rock someday for sure. Just keep fixing it and adding.

tittat

Reaction score
hey Siaram, thanks great comments.i love criticism.

You can't even click on the pretty girl. I am lost. Is she a member??
I can understand you feeling.But you cant click her haha :)

i will consider all your suggestion and refine ma site.
once again thanks.

Zdroyd

Reaction score
Nice! Its like MySpace with out the Emos! LOL

I bet some day it will be as popular as the above.

Edit: Siaram: That was awsome!!! (The part about the girl!) ROFL!

Last edited:

shcKr-

Reaction score
i am slightly confused why you used green for the title text as the rest of the website is blue.. perhaps changing it to blue would make it more suited ?