Review insanen.com

Insanenight

Reaction score
Hey what you guys think about my site? thanks to all constructive comments.

Jon.Monreal

Reaction score
Hey what you guys think about my site? thanks to all constructive comments.

Nice color scheme, it blends excellently. The graphic design is also very good.

On the portfolio page under Forum Signatures, the first image is not centered as the rest are.

Not much to improve on, except that you might want to consider skinning phpBB and perhaps integrating it with your site so that people can continue to navigate when they want to leave the forum.

Good job.

Insanenight

Reaction score
Nice color scheme, it blends excellently. The graphic design is also very good.

On the portfolio page under Forum Signatures, the first image is not centered as the rest are.

Not much to improve on, except that you might want to consider skinning phpBB and perhaps integrating it with your site so that people can continue to navigate when they want to leave the forum.

Good job.

thanks very much for your review, yea i was updating the site this morning and i might left that like that but i fixed it thanks and the forum is actually under construction. if you read this topic you could see a ss.

http://insanen.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3

i just didnt want to launch the theme becuase is only 90% done.

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
Really nice design.

The only negative comment I have is the the rounded corners (Especially the Top-Right) have some white pixels that should be transparent. but this id only a minor problem.
You may also want to check this page as there are a couple of parse errors.

Last edited:

Insanenight

Reaction score
oh boy haha, yea im not a big fan of w3c cuz im always missing a code lol and all my sites are made with notepad soo im always missing something, and thanks for the review =].

intertec

Reaction score
Very nice. You should change the red logo to something else. Just don't like the way it looks!

Insanenight

Reaction score
hey thanks a lot yes! im working on it and also working on trying to get more ppl to register in my forums, im lackin in some content as you can tell lol.

jaco_don

Reaction score
Hey thats a pretty good job... I think you should visit market palace on this forum to get some work

Regards

Insanenight

Reaction score
Hey guys check out my new section "TOOLS" let me know what you guys think, i still have to add more scripts. any ideas?

http://insanen.com/ (Click on the menu called "Tools")

Last edited:

mujtaba91

Reaction score
Nice theme...
But it would have been a lot better if you had put some rollover effects on the main navigation menu
Also i think the background color ( green ) should be a lil lighter
Edit:
Its all messed up at
http://www.insanen.com/index.php?page=services

:eek4:

The whole layout is messed!

I use FireFox 2

Last edited:

Nathan H

Reaction score
Looks great, i Don't know how other users noticed them but theres only like 1 pixel of white on the rounded corners. The outlining gradient seems a little ... broken almost, have you compared to using a single gradient images all the way down? When you hover over the links on the top navigation bar, the text becomes hard to read because of the blue on blue and at the very top with the 5 main sections you could try adding another hover image so its more obvious which one your are currently selecting.
Sorry if i sound picky, but it was so hard to find faults. A well made site and a great layout. (Congratulations on your use of notepad)

Insanenight

Reaction score
I Like It You Get A +rep
thanks buddy, ill be adding more tools as soon as i find the right scripts, any suggestion of what type of script you would like to see would be cool.

Nice theme...
But it would have been a lot better if you had put some rollover effects on the main navigation menu
Also i think the background color ( green ) should be a lil lighter
Edit:
Its all messed up at
http://www.insanen.com/index.php?page=services

:eek4:

The whole layout is messed!

I use FireFox 2

i use firefox 3 which is the same and ie to test it sometimes
it looks normal to me, you probably saw it when i was editing something idk. can u check it again and tell me if its still messed up.

http://insanen.com/index.php?page=services

thanks alot appreciate it.

Looks great, i Don't know how other users noticed them but theres only like 1 pixel of white on the rounded corners. The outlining gradient seems a little ... broken almost, have you compared to using a single gradient images all the way down? When you hover over the links on the top navigation bar, the text becomes hard to read because of the blue on blue and at the very top with the 5 main sections you could try adding another hover image so its more obvious which one your are currently selecting.
Sorry if i sound picky, but it was so hard to find faults. A well made site and a great layout. (Congratulations on your use of notepad)

thanks yea ive notice the white pixel but i always forget to edit that lol, will do this time. and sure thing the links are hard to read going to work on that. thanks a lot for all the comments i dont take it to the heart i actually appreciate when people critize my work in a nice way.

thank you all :biggrin:

relisys

Reaction score
it look ok add more picture content with your text, but apart from that yeah its good

kirtik

Reaction score
I'm not sure the dark green colour scheme you have with the content goes with the framing light grey colour scheme, not the red banner. I'd try and unify the whole design into a single colour pairing (for example, green/yellow, yellow/red, black/blue, etc.). Finally, the text is fairly difficult to read, since it doesn't contrast much with the background. (have a look at the downloads page, for example. grey on green? Also, the sine news page. White text would have been better on the green, imo.)

Other than the colours, the site itself is fine. Easily navigable, etc. Also, your tools page is quite nice too :)

Insanenight

Reaction score
I'm not sure the dark green colour scheme you have with the content goes with the framing light grey colour scheme, not the red banner. I'd try and unify the whole design into a single colour pairing (for example, green/yellow, yellow/red, black/blue, etc.). Finally, the text is fairly difficult to read, since it doesn't contrast much with the background. (have a look at the downloads page, for example. grey on green? Also, the sine news page. White text would have been better on the green, imo.)

Other than the colours, the site itself is fine. Easily navigable, etc. Also, your tools page is quite nice too :)

yea i understand a lot of people tell me im crazy for mixing so many colors but hey thats good i like to experience with different colors thats how i get my designs done and also it depends what type of monitor you have. some see it different as u do or as i do but thanks for the review ill try to change the colors. :biggrin: