Review ma website

dhruv227

Reaction score
I know i am asking this 10000th time, this is the final design of my website : www.delon.in
please review and rate it out of 10. Giving 50 credits for the best meaningful review.
It's a joomla website but the content and template is by me and my team.

Thanks
Edit:
please someone review it

Last edited:

tittat

Reaction score
I love your theme and layout.Everything is orderly arranged.But it would be nice if you could say something like what the site is about and what all benefits we will get if we register with you.
Good Luck :)

risendead

Reaction score
I agree with the comment above. It is kind of difficult to tell right off what the site is about.

Site is very nice though and I like the menu system. May I ask how you get the page to slide from left to right when selecting a tab under news updates etc. Maybe a tutorial or something? Very nice effect. :drool:

Some minor glitches. When viewing the site at 1024x768 in Firefox some text is covered up by the advertisements and the titles float out of alignment.
One page this can be seen on: http://www.delon.in/technology.html
Look to the right side and scroll down some under the same resolution.

8 out of 10 :)

Last edited:

dhruv227

Reaction score
thanks for the comments, tittat done, risendead i looked at what you had mentioned, solved everything now, now check it out i also have added more on the home.

risendead

Reaction score
thanks for the comments, tittat done, risendead i looked at what you had mentioned, solved everything now, now check it out i also have added more on the home.

Yep, its fixed now.

I raise my vote to an 8.5 :drool:

Clean easy on the eyes. I like how the text is a light gray instead of harsh black on white.

Last edited:

dhruv227

Reaction score
Yep, its fixed now.

I raise my vote to an 8.5 :drool:

Clean easy on the eyes. I like how the text is a light gray instead of harsh black on white.

what about the rest ? and thnks agenator, it was your's earlier comment which made me work again.

risendead

Reaction score
The rest would be partly my opinion.

So if you want me to be really critical here's what I think could make it better.

- On your logo the top font with the hearts doesn't fit the layout as well. I would change it to something like a graffiti font but have it keep the outlined look and black to red.

- The search button just sits over by itself to the right. Some people would be looking for a go or submit button. Plus even while trying to hit enter it still doesn't return a search. Its alignment at least in Firefox is also off from the rest of the page.

- When you go to add a comment the text isn't centered vertically on the add comment button. An example can be seen here: http://www.delon.in/technology/reviews/1130-samsung-u750-with-e-ink-keyboard.html#comments Plus the add comment button doesn't really fit the layout of the website. It's just a dark blue square.

These are viewed from Firefox 1024x768 resolution.

------------------------------------------

- In IE8 the I-Frame scroll-bar appears for the add under the menu and the one to the right.

These are just minor issues. I like the site it's very well done. :drool:

Last edited:

abhishek66ster

Reaction score
Great theme, Layout and Navigation. It doesn't look like Joomla instead it looks like a home made CMS with PHP & MYSQL. Good Content too!! The two things it lacks are:
1) A good Contact Form.
2) The ad in the header of your homepage. This increases your website loading times.

I would give your website 9.0/10
Thanks..