Review my blog please...

sourfacedcyclop

Reaction score
Okay, it has been a LONG time since I've done a web project, and I wanted some opinions on my newest blog design. A couple of things to keep in mind, it's not meant to be very serious, just a place to put some thoughts as they come to me. Also, a couple of things seem to be broken with Chrome and Opera that I need to get around to fixing. Its been awhile and my design skills are rusty, try not to be to harsh :wink:

Linky Linky

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
Wow. That site design looks truly amazing. Everything seems to be working on Firefox 4.0 Beta 7.

I love the floating blimps at the top using only Javascript and no Flash. Very creative.

My only suggestion would to be to have the default text on the forms to disappear upon clicking on them.

HTML:
<input type="text" onblur="if (this.value == '') {this.value = 'Your Query?';}" onfocus="if (this.value == 'Your Query?') {this.value = '';}" value="Your Query?" id="s" name="s">

Perhaps add a little description of each article in the featured slider rather than just the title?

Overall, I think your website looks amazing. Keep up the great work! :)

mosimages

Reaction score
Good job dude..! first time I in your blog..i think the green area (bottom page) isn't exist, if the font size smaller than that..? or there (green area) you use other modul/widget with little small size...?? or you place arrow/wathever icon so anyone can know if at bottom area is exsist..?.....:..;)

sourfacedcyclop

Reaction score
Wow. That site design looks truly amazing. Everything seems to be working on Firefox 4.0 Beta 7.

I love the floating blimps at the top using only Javascript and no Flash. Very creative.

My only suggestion would to be to have the default text on the forms to disappear upon clicking on them.

HTML:
<input type="text" onblur="if (this.value == '') {this.value = 'Your Query?';}" onfocus="if (this.value == 'Your Query?') {this.value = '';}" value="Your Query?" id="s" name="s">
Perhaps add a little description of each article in the featured slider rather than just the title?

Overall, I think your website looks amazing. Keep up the great work! :)

Thanks, those suggestions are good ideas, I'll try to get them added when I get some free time on my hands.