Review my Blog

avongenesis

Reaction score
Hey, I would like some of you guys to review my blog please. Give some constructive criticism, do you like the layout, load speeds okay, recommendations, quality of pictures, etc.
Thank you very much!
http://www.avongenesis.tk/

heavymetal

Reaction score
I like it! You may get a lot of people who will hate the dark background, but remember it fits with gaming very well IMO. I would not change it.

avongenesis

Reaction score
Hey, thanks for reviewing it, I've changed it a lot since then, could you review it again? It looks pretty basic but this time I didn't use a blogging service to host my blog, I'm actually mirroring(correct term?) it onto my site. Are the load times okay and is the layout great/navigation. For some reason though, my homepage loads fine in chrome and firefox but on Internet Explorer it is just blank, any ideas?

Last edited:

danielsconsulting

Reaction score
Omg, Wow love the theme; It's a little dark but it works with the Style of your blog. And i love the fish at the side.

I rate it;
9/10 because of the colour of the theme;
Sorry not a big fan of black =[

Kringle

Reaction score
If you advertise to that product, I think that you don't to be focused that subject. It might that you can share your experience to this product and share your ideas so that visitor enlightens to find this product to your blog.

gptsven

Reaction score
I'm just a bit unclear on what this blog is about really when i visit it it confuses me and It's hard to see where i can find the keywords and topics for this website

avongenesis

Reaction score
Yea, thanks for the comment guys. The blog part of it is just for random stuff, I havn't found a purpose for it yet but the website is going to have guides that I have written for a video game since people are always looking for them, but other than that I really don't have much use for it. I'm also trying to redesign the layout colors so it all blends well together, right now I just picked out colors that seem good to me but may not look good to others. Thanks a lot for your comment guys!