review my catalogue site

wololo_

Reaction score
hey
So I did this in joomla 1.5 with vm catalogue mode for someone who needed to show his products to his customers online..

what u guys think ? it still needs lot's of work :)
thakns for taking your time

www.mahifa.co.cc

Last edited:

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Sorry,
I did not find the site.

hey
So I did this in joomla 1.5 with vm catalogue mode for someone who needed to show his products to his customers online..

what u guys think ? it still needs lot's of work :)
thakns for taking your time

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Zeolite from Joomlart is a nice template.The latest version has got all compression on Javascript and Css inside the template itself.
You have to activate it so that the css has been unified and js files are compressed and are all called at once.
If you do it the site can load a bit faster.
Nice module position for the image slider.But certain times,Zeolite without virtuemart plugins doesnot work nicely..but you made it work cleanly.Nice setting adjustment that way.
Nice going.

wololo_

Reaction score
thanks for a good review. How can you know the version of the template ? Source ?

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
thanks for a good review. How can you know the version of the template ? Source ?
I worked a while on that template.
Yes you are right..from the source any one can find what template it is.Even if the name is changed, from CSS it can be found out.Thus is a open stuff in joomla.

Jennacide

Reaction score
What can I say, I'm a Joomla addict so yeah, it's hella nice! ;P can't wait to see what it ends up like after it's done! Nice work =)

wololo_

Reaction score
thanks for kind ratings!
also, can someone tell me how much this website is worth in EURO or US$ ? because im doing it for someone, how much should I charge from him ? Im just a freelancer, haven't studied computer science or web development at all and im only 18
thanks

Last edited: