Review my content

JuniorD

Reaction score
Very simple, but too simple to say the least. Needs more graphics, and perhaps better fonts. The logo is very blurry, and usually, you do not want to have your entire logo as your favicon, usually you just want the main symbols there and what not.

gptsven

Reaction score
Very simple, but too simple to say the least. Needs more graphics, and perhaps better fonts. The logo is very blurry, and usually, you do not want to have your entire logo as your favicon, usually you just want the main symbols there and what not.

it's not my website lol. I requested a review my "content" only the article is mine

freecrm

Reaction score
Read the first paragraph - OK

Skipped the second...

Read the bullet points - good summary

Read the next paragraph...hmm

Skipped the rest.. :happysad:

Sorry!

This article will appeal to webmasters who want to network and the majority of them understand the majority of the processes you've mentioned.

Maybe a summary of the basics and then more detail about some not-so-well-known tricks?

I don't know if its covered, but how about the way that Google works - specifically how it rates each part of the page and what keyword density a developer should be aiming at?

As you know, there is already a lot of info on this freely available but things change and we need to know the latest algorythms and methodology of spider bots to truly understand how to optimse our sites.

I know this isn't networking but its all relevant!

Good try!(and very readable)

Again, bullets are the most inviting way to convey information quickly.

Can you insert pictures or graphics into this article?

Last edited: