review my disposable email site

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
"There is no need to register on this site, just point your browser to this site and you will get a temporary email address above. Just give to the sites asking for your email address use it and forget it."
"Error connecting, retrying..."
Tried clearing browser cache, refreshing page, etc.. The error never clears up. And I am not using firewalls, proxies, or and special security measures in my browser (Chrome).

tittbit12

Banned
Reaction score
i am really very very sorry for site down,
the reason is that x10 has suspended my account without any proof.

I had moved my website to the new host which is very fast
http://tittbit.in

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

hi all
i am from INDIA
i had created this site for avoiding spam and helping others

this is disposable email site.

check it plzzzzzz
http://titt-bit.co.cc

thnx

I had moved to the new address

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Your website does not work correctly on your new host either.

tittbit12

Banned
Reaction score
i had checked it every time you stated me this, no one is facing any problem, i request you that plz specify the exact issue.

plz recheck it here

shawntc

Reaction score
It is neat. What do you mean by "To avoid banns by several websites domain keeps changing over time to time."?

How compatible is it with chat systems like GTalk, AIM, etc?

nuwanpra

Reaction score
Awesome... I like if you are providing a way to delete mails I'm getting. Then I can feel much safer...

tittbit12

Banned
Reaction score
Dear shawntc and nuwanpra,
all email all automatically deleted after 4 hrs. , plz tell me if u need an exclusive feature however if i received request from more people, i could reduce this time to 2 hrs. Or less

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

And ''domain keeps changes....'' means that some websites ban emails of entire domain e.g. Anything@tittbit.in will be banned, so site address will remain same i.e. Tittbit.in but email domain will keeps on changing, but wil work on d same address ,
plz tel did u like it?
Feel free to mail me.

tittbit12

Banned
Reaction score
now sponsorship is very economical for this month
$2 per week for link
$5 per week for banner

$5 per month for link
$10 per month for banner

tittbit12

Banned
Reaction score
i had updated contents to make it easier to read and seo optimization.

plz review

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello.

The logo link on all your pages except home page link to your original site at x10.mx which doesn't exist. You should fix that link.

"Link - $10 for 1 week"
I highly advise against selling text link ads, unless you're planning to put the NoFollow tag on them. Selling links that pass Google PageRank is strictly against their guidelines and will severely cost you.

You have some deprecated HTML elements. Instead of div align="center" try div style="text-align:center;">.

Anyway, I like your site's idea providing a disposable email address and the auto refresh feature through the dynamic AJAX interface.

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
It's a nice idea, but you're going to get blacklisted very quickly. You need to buy LOADS of domains and use them all.

~Callum

tittbit12

Banned
Reaction score
i wil buy more domains soon, if any one likes to sponsor domain plz pm me, after its use i will give it back

i had added a dragging button on the site so that you can add it to your firefox just by dragging it

thanx

sperko

Reaction score
I like it, I understand a little about how it works, like a temporary random inbox for emails. Very nice!

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
Adbrite is rubbish, don't use them, I nearly fell for it and would have been redirected away from your site had I clicked the link.

Even if the toolbar weren't red it would still be rubbish.

~Callum