Review my forum please?

sunils

Reaction score
Since you are using the phpbb, nothing to say much.
But my suggestion are. put some good layout matching the forum template in the warning page. other than that its nice.

FalseHope

Reaction score
Well, make the entering page match the colors of the forum. Nice template, all you need now is, more members and posts ;)

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
Well, make the entering page match the colors of the forum. Nice template, all you need now is, more members and posts ;)

Done. Thanks.

And I have some more members.

RomeRome2

Reaction score
I think the background is a bit plain, have maybe a background image with black and red in it to match your skin.
Here I made a few quick ones for you, you don't have to use it just ideas on what you could have.
splash.png

Electric-Circuit.png

tittat

Reaction score
nice site.And theme is not bad.But you can try another impressing theme.

Sohail

Reaction score
Okay your skin seems nice but i think having to go through that first page is not professional at all and that you should get a logo for your website and get rid of that first page... it seems like a very strict forum, even x10 doesn't need to be that strict, i shall give you a 6/10 for it anyway :).

Give me rep if this was helpful :D.

Last edited:

satheesh

Reaction score
Good Forums.
Display ads image in center of your forums.

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
Okay your skin seems nice but i think having to go through that first page is not professional at all and that you should get a logo for your website and get rid of that first page... it seems like a very strict forum, even x10 doesn't need to be that strict, i shall give you a 6/10 for it anyway :).

Give me rep if this was helpful :D.

Some of my 'friends' seemed to think it was designed for posting links to sites with viruses, and generally spammed it.

I have made a 'design a logo' competition, as I am no good at graphics.

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
How do you center align google ads?

I tried putting it in a center aligned <div> tag, and I also tried putting it in a center algined <p> teg. Neither worked.

LHVWB

Reaction score
The Forum looks okay, but you probably need some more context or users.
7/10