Review My Forums

Sohail

Reaction score
I have made this thread before but this time I have made a couple of changes to my forums including images and mods and this time I have installed a credits system, we're also currently working on the rewards page so you can purchase things with the 'puzzles' (credits) you have including high-res desktop backgrounds and priority advertising.

Here's this site - http://forums.sohailtech.com/

Please join my forums if you can, I'm not urging you to post though you can if you want to. I just want more registered users for now because I don't have many users on my site. And when you review my forums, tell me the good things about it, what should be improved or added and finally - a rating out of 10.

Thanks.

tittat

Reaction score
Nice logo/header will rate it as 8/10.
Google Adsense perfectly matches with your site theme/background ,looks nice.

Sohail

Reaction score
Thanks, criticism is appreciated too. If I got 8/10, what was the mistake that prevented me from getting a 10? :).

kkenny

Reaction score
9/10,
Nice theme, the favicon, banner and overall theme works well together. The only suggestion I have is that the red usernames on gray backgrounds sometimes makes it difficult or hard to read. I suggest making the red username a little lighter, but not flashing bright red :]

Also, you might wanna make the offline/online signs a little bigger font. Sorta hard to read :p

Sohail

Reaction score
Thanks, I've always heard that about the colour of admins, I can change it easily, but that's a really good idea thanks.

About the offline/online images, i know about that and I have already been working on some new, better looking ones, it's just that the new ones are in PNG format because the old GIF ones seemed to be having a lot of trouble with transparency and dither. But it's on my to-do list :).