Review My Health & Fitness Site

anamik.maju44

Reaction score
Well, your website is working perfectly. No problem. You have provided sufficient information. Your site is perfectly designed and no problems found. Good job! Keep it up!

Zenax

Reaction score
Having a look at the website, it looks well designed, with a clean cut feel and nice styling. I like how you have integrated an Amazon store within the website. I think that is a great way of adding a store to any website, with the ease of selling on Amazon, yet having your own styling.

There is one slight design niggle, and perhaps this is just my web browser (Firefox), is that on the links on the right hand side of the page (they are ads), when hovering over the links, they flash to white then fade into the red. I would prefer it to just fade into the red (I tested in Chrome and the same thing is happening).

Apart from that one niggle, the design is great, and loads well. Keep up the good work!

caftpx10

Reaction score
There is one slight design niggle, and perhaps this is just my web browser (Firefox), is that on the links on the right hand side of the page (they are ads), when hovering over the links, they flash to white then fade into the red. I would prefer it to just fade into the red (I tested in Chrome and the same thing is happening).
It's happening to me as well, looks like this is not to do with the browsers. :p