Review my other site

Medora

Reaction score
Hi.

It took a while to load for me. Maybe it's a problem on my end? Or maybe I just picked a bad time to visit?

I like your navigation menu, and that they have sub-text (I don't often see that on a website).

You're still working on the site, right? I noticed the "Follow us on Facebook" block near the top-right of your site's main page doesn't have anything in it, and the header text for it isn't click-able.

dhruv227

Reaction score
Hi.

It took a while to load for me. Maybe it's a problem on my end? Or maybe I just picked a bad time to visit?

I like your navigation menu, and that they have sub-text (I don't often see that on a website).

You're still working on the site, right? I noticed the "Follow us on Facebook" block near the top-right of your site's main page doesn't have anything in it, and the header text for it isn't click-able.

the site is done. there was some problem from facebook end.

eeshifflett47

Reaction score
Your website, overall, looks great! One suggestion, instead of having a general business desciption (placed in your 'footer'), I would put it somewhere visible to the human eye. As most of us graphic developers know, individuals who observe any publication tend to start from the top left of the publication, and work their way across. Thus, having such an important asset to your website, the description that is, located in a place where many people ignore wouldn't be the best move. Whether the solution is creating a page conerning a description/bio of the company, or moving the content in a better visible area, it is up to you to choose.

Again, your website looks fantastic however there are issues with website loading response time; seems a little slow (at least your website is loading, mine will not respond; I've contacted support so it might be Starka. I might have to change to Lotus, who knows). Otherwise, perfect!

mattblog

Reaction score
Good Site, great colours, nice choice on joomla, a lot of options. looks very proffesional. Great Job :biggrin: