Review my page please, looking for a better simple board maybe?

ilikeitawesome32

Reaction score
My page is http://www.ilikeitawesome.com It is my first page. I'm overall ok with it but do not really like my board. I don't want anything too complex. I also plan to expand the about and idea section and add a concept area where I will post more of my shirt ideas that I am not making (yet) and take feed back on. Any input would be valued.

fleuv53

Reaction score
Of what kind of label is that shirt you're going to make?

grtz.

ilikeitawesome32

Reaction score
Do you mean who makes the blank shirts? That will always depend on where I'm getting them from. It can change. I'll always source based on price. If I was going to make one today, the 50/50 blend is Jerzeey, the 100% cotton is Fruit Of The Loom.

Of what kind of label is that shirt you're going to make?

grtz.

digital_island73

Reaction score
Hi,

Site is taking too much time to load, to big to view in small monitor, could be better if can re-size the width

ilikeitawesome32

Reaction score
I have done some updating to my page so I thought I'd ask to have people look at it again. Any input? http://www.ilikeitawesome.com Most of my recent work has come in the shirt area. I'm still looking for a better board option for my awesome board section. Also next in line for improving is I will be taking better pictures of the shirts I have printed to post as examples.

Darkmere

Reaction score
ah the good old 90's. The site's design takes me back to the old 1990's web sites lol Definitely not hard to navigate

ilikeitawesome32

Reaction score
Probably because I learned my basic HTML coding back in the 90's while killing time in college! I also wanted to keep it simple. In my book, too many pages try and make it too flashy and complicated. All I want is for people to post on my board and buy my shirts that's it!

ah the good old 90's. The site's design takes me back to the old 1990's web sites lol Definitely not hard to navigate

ray.beech42

Reaction score
The 90's. How I miss the days when it was a sin to make anything more than three links deep. I still find myself counting. If it isn't there by the third click ... it isn't there after either.

ilikeitawesome32

Reaction score
I agree with the 3 click thing. I think the only way I get to more than 3 clicks is if I put a link to a kids size on any given shirt page. If someone has to hunt through a maze of links they will just leave.