Review my Site (3WORLD!)

motwera

Reaction score
Hi, I would really love if you would take a look at my site and give it a constructive review =)
http://3world.x10.mx

If there is traffic hit limit, please wait an hour , sorry for that :(

Last edited:

motwera

Reaction score
An Update ,The forums is now separate from the website itself as a software, so it can be faster and much more consistent experience for my website =)

gaptrast

Reaction score
First of all, what is your website about? It is very important to give the visitors an idea of what it is. ( a paragraph or something)

THe site is a bit difficult to understand...

I hope to come back to give you a better review.. :D

gap

motwera

Reaction score
I think i have more than one thing for it but for now im not sure what exactly its for , its for discussing things about video games, and some of my things/projects.

eggo9432

Reaction score
The site is interesting. Firstly, I would recommend making the central image that says 3World Rockit! smaller b/c it takes up a large portion of the page. Also, make sure to establish a minimum width of the central content div b/c upon shrinking the page it looks fairly sloppy when all of the text begins to run together. Good work so far!

motwera

Reaction score
this is not how you would review my site , say something better than "its way to greeny" if i remove that the site would lose its personality

tjrana0

Reaction score
Hey, there's an About page on your website. That's good! A lot of people forget about that. There's something wrong with the search bar, though. It says "Error establishing a database connection" when you search.