review my site - 50 points for best review and ideas

qwertyuiop12

Reaction score
review my site - 50 credits for best review and ideas. taylarrr.co.cc

Last edited:

wjh2303

Reaction score
its hard to say much without any content atall, not even much indication as to what is going to be on it. Additionaly, the 'make your homepage' link looks a little out of place stuck at the top there

qwertyuiop12

Reaction score
sorry i mean taylaaarrr.co.cc:dunno:

please give me ideas and now i will give 75 points for best review

neteater

Reaction score
just visited your sites homepage and not very impressed by it beleive me if you dont have any attractivr hoempage no one navigate your site anymore so here are my suggetion
1----your logo---logo is not very impressive try to use bright and single color if you want more color then use prime color with deepness although it doesn't reflect professional way
2---why this yellow cicle---i saw a yellow circle i dont know why you put it coz it is doing nothing only attracting visitors attention i suggest you to use as menu button coz it attract attention to your menu bar and use some bright color
3-----menu bar-----use some style sheet for your menu bar if you dont know how to then ask here for help
3------background---you homepage is very empty insert some data
4---what you site covers----describe that what your site is and why someone visit your site and forum and why choose your site
5------make this homepage-------dont put this no one make this as there homepage except you this again show nonprofessional look
hope you follow some of my suggetion

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Please don't reopen old threads -- the OP asked for a review more than two years ago. In internet terms, that's like telling Charlemagne that Aachen is a silly place to headquarter an empire; you're a bit late to the party.

krunalp4199391

Reaction score
I can't see your home page.........................

Domain is avaliabe..............................

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)):):):):):):)::))::):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)