review my site :D if its up.

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
OK, now it's up I guess we can give you some reviews.
On first impressions I would say there are a few things that need to be changed. The design is OK overall, albeit a little bit simple.
1. Too many ads. Efficient use of ads will actually get you a better return than by saturating your page with too many of them. The balance of the number of ads will determine how likely your visitors are to stick around.
2. The logo in the header looks like it has been stretched and has become pixellated around the edges. Either re-export the image at the correct size or make a new one.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I agree with Lemon-tree in that you should consider reducing the number of ads.

2. The logo in the header looks like it has been stretched and has become pixellated around the edges. Either re-export the image at the correct size or make a new one.
I did not see that particular problem, but it is entirely possible, even likely, that Lemon-tree has a better monitor than I have.

Apparently your site is not completely up and running yet because I could not find any links that worked other than the ads, so you will want to find out what is going on with that.

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
Perhaps it's just my eyes, but it definitely looks a bit sketchy.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
It looks really great for me except I think the banner needs work as it isn't that good of quality. The only thing really is improving the quality of your images for me.