Review my site. eForums

Darkmere

Reaction score
You have border line contrast errors, and it is a little hard to take the site seriously with pac man Icons

poh$ger

Reaction score
Good: The design looks okay, I like how you used MyBB as your forum software of choice. I've had experience with MyBB and it's a good alternative.

Bad: Not enough content. There's nothing about your site that I can't already get somewhere else.

It has potential, but the inactivity kills it. You should look at finding methods of luring members to your site, not just by advertising, but the features of the site itself. Think about it in my situation: why should I sign up for your site when there are many others like yours that have more activity?

I'm not trying to be mean, I'm only helping you improve.

mycustomcam70

Reaction score
I agree with Darkmere on the whole Pacman thing. My attention was immediately drawn to those icons and then I had trouble focusing on anything besides them. I like the color scheme you chose. It's sleek and calm. Unfortunately, the header/banner totally ruins this. It's so busy and so bright compared to the rest of the site.

My only advice would be to change the Pacman icons to something a little less odd, and switch the banner up. The banner text is fine, but the background is too busy for me.

Hope this helps, good luck.

-Brett-