Review my site for Latest Symbian, iPhone, Android and Maemo Apps

infopage

Reaction score
The big square ad underneath search bar at the top on all pages needs to go and the 'read more' blocks need to be positioned a bit more evenly. Alos, you might want to rearrange the sidebars so that the most important stuff appears near the top and those little scissor icons just don't fit the theme of the site. You have a good idea, but just tweak at it more...view other sites in your niche that gets tons of traffic to see what viewers really like:wink:

just some suggestions...

priyaa161

Reaction score
I completely agree with infopage. Nice site but what that scam site (neobux) and that pretty girl is doing in the bottom. Just kidding, don't worry.

s603zone

Reaction score
;-) priyaa161 :p well dear, Neobux isn't a scam in any terms... :) They really pay! :)

I have added some more Apps for Android and iPhone as well. Keep visiting for latest updates. :)

www.symbianzone.co.cc

mattblog

Reaction score
very good and a good start ahead of you. The only thing i would change is the ads. They are a bit too overwhelming. Almost all of them are animations. I think i would tone that down just a bit, other than that, everything looks good :biggrin: :wink: :redface: :cool:

Last edited: