Review my site ... or don´t .. don´t do it ...

delon

Banned
Reaction score
Your site has good graphics, template and layout. The text is clear, visible. The color scheme is excellent ( i loved it ). One Bad thing, invalid xhtml, but i dont think its your fault, since it depends on the wordpress people, they have developed the blog.

Overall Rating : 9.5/10
*Deducted .5 since it was written in French or Spanish, which i did not understand otherwise 10/10

m1guel

Reaction score
Thanks for your reviews. Does any of you know how to correct those problems with the xhtml ... ?
Thanks ;)

sunils

Reaction score
Nice site. But could not read anything because i dont know the language.

m1guel

Reaction score
I still don´t know how to fix that xhtml problem of my site =$
Help ... :p

port5900

Reaction score
to dwell on xhtml problems is waste of time I think. As long as it works in all the major browsers its fine. I just ran my site in the w3 validator and it was telling me there was missing tags when the tags where there. Now about your site..you want us to rate a Wordpress Theme? All you did was insert content.

m1guel

Reaction score
Actually I had a lot of work changing the original theme .... !
The bases are there but I had to translate it, and had functions, pages ... i had lot of work in that template ...

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
to dwell on xhtml problems is waste of time I think. As long as it works in all the major browsers its fine. I just ran my site in the w3 validator and it was telling me there was missing tags when the tags where there. Now about your site..you want us to rate a Wordpress Theme? All you did was insert content.

Wrong attitude to take there. I well and truly believe that sticking to standards is important, and I'd never consider allowing my site to drift away from being valid. I just like knowing that it works in all standards based browsers. I never add hacks for crappy IE to be able to render the site correctly, MS can forget it.

-Luke.

m1guel

Reaction score
I'v added an plugin that automatically translate to English the blog so now you guys can all read it

stahn.universe

Reaction score
Really nice. Simple and direct, congrats =)

And it's not "just a theme", the content, and the way you style the content are way more important.

Last edited: