Review my site please!

sdchilderley

Reaction score
I would like people to review my site please!! Heres the link:

http://wizkidwebdesign.co.cc

Tell me everything you notice!!
:happysad:

Very nice, however ive already came to the page, why would i want to click again to get to home?
The fonts dont seem to match the template, try verdana or ariel and the color white?

Also, your work is full of tables, not good, use div tags.

Regards
Shaun

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Looks good. But prefer to change the template. If you are going as web designer then go for new technologies. And the site should reflect them.

And you are wasting the so much space on site. Use it effectively.

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
gsonline is right, you are wasting so much space. it is looking dull. People not going to pay you cause your site looks in pity condition. I suggest google search free website template and then choose from them. It is very easy to edit. If you face any difficulty in editing you can ask me. I can't help you in coding but help you in transforming its look so that no body can figure out that it is a free template.
I have used one free template. You can visit my website. This site is based on helping poor and orphan children in India. It is not yet complete and my English is also so poor but you can see it.
www.monbattle.com

By the way if we can work together then it will be very nice. The site will grow more and so more traffic and more clients for you and more ad click so more dollars for me.

Last edited:

apoorav

Reaction score
Sorry but your site is not seem to be good bcoz no content is present you should add more pages and plz change the design, it looks to b kiddish!
GOOD LUCK!

futomara

Reaction score
Anyone remember the game Simon? Sorry, but that's what I was expecting.

Also consider the validity of your mark up ---> W3C