Review My Site please

dog001296

Reaction score
I made a blog using WordPress and I created my own design. Please tell me if I should keep it the way it is or change/improve something. My site is chrisvaliente.co.cc Please sign up for the Forums on my site. I'm a geek and I talk about tech on my site.

denzil

Reaction score
um... only improvement I can think of would be to add a divider of some sort between your forums. What I mean, for instance, if I look under gaming community I see all the forums under it with no sort of divider. This with the combination of the light background makes it feel sort of bland and unnatural to me. Perhaps try changing this if you can. Also, on your main site, add a list of all posts (if you haven't. I don't see it). It can be a put off if one has to cycle through posts by clicking older and newer posts all the time looking for something of interest.

Otherwise it looks good. Best of luck.

edmund81

Reaction score
If you can, try and extend the background down to bottom of the page as on my screen the bokeh type photo just stops, possible by just increasing the resolution. Apart from that it looks very good.

UPDATE: Also maybe add a favicon.

Last edited:

dog001296

Reaction score
Thanks for all the advise I will close this form please don't post here.