Review my site please

mafiax4

Reaction score
Please Review.

My website is a low resource text based prison RPG browser game. I'm still working on some of the scripts but would like to have some feed back about what I have so far.

http://prisonescape.x10.mx

anamik.maju44

Reaction score
I have just reviewed your website. The thing which I like the most is the header image. But there are no urls or links on your site other than register link. I would suggest you to add a beautiful navigation bars and some images to your website. These materials will surely make your site better. You should also provide a brief description about your site and don't forget introduce about page. This is the first thing the visitors will observe when they visit your website. The site is perfectly designed and again, your header image is impressive. Good Job dude! keep it up!
Thank you,

Zenax

Reaction score
The website loads well, and reasonably fast (only the header image took a few extra milli seconds to load, so perhaps a decrease in file size to make it load faster). I like the colour scheme, seems to fit well in with the style and content of the website.

There are however a few things that I would perhaps change to improve the website. The first thing is to look at the login menu at the top of the main page. I fount it difficult to differentiate between the username box and the login box, so I would consider tidying that up, and perhaps adding a white border or something to make them stand apart.

The free account button on the right is something else I would make a slight change too. I love the graphic style behind it, but I would perhaps look at changing the font on the button so the text fits better in with the design. So perhaps a more block style font. I too would also add a navigational bar, but I feel that it is non essential until the site gets bigger and you need to add more content to the website.

Perhaps a change to the style of the error page if you enter an incorrect login. I would style in the style of your original page. And as a very slight niggle, but this is my own personal preference, and that is that I would prefer the main page to be named index.php instead of login.php (but that bit is me being picky and not essential).

Other than that, I think the website looks great, you have a fantastic header image, and as I have already said, it loads well and reasonably fast. Great use of colours and style. Keep up the great work!